Virginie Miré :
- Virginie holds a master’s degree in law and two postgraduate degrees.
- Virginie Miré has focused her practice on civil liability law, including questions relating to the liability of manufacturers and insurance law.
- Virginie Miré has also developed a specialization in labor law, especially for construction companies.
Jérôme Blanchetière :
- Before becoming a lawyer, Jérôme worked as a jurist at an insurance company.
- He also holds a specialization certificate in real estate law with a specific “Construction Law” qualification – this specialization certificate is officially issued by legal authorities.
- Jérôme Blanchetière also devotes himself to questions of civil liability and insurance law.