Civil liability is called “tortious” in the absence of a contract.
On the other hand, we speak of “contractual” liability when the damage occurs during the performance of a contract, or is linked to a contract.
We work in all areas of civil liability, including:
- For questions related to liabilities in construction operations;
- for liability issues within condominiums, or disputes between neighbors;
- in terms of liability for the manufacture, supply or marketing of products;
- in terms of industrial risks;
- on liability issues related to transportation operations;
- in terms of traffic accidents;
- for any question concerning the occurrence of bodily injury and compensation.